Monday 16 July 2012

Raw Chocolate Bars *NEW*

I have delicious 100% raw chocolate bars in several flavours for you to enjoy.  My chocolate is in simple flavours and handmade with love and care to make an ultra smooth melt-in-your-mouth experience.  My chocolate isn't as waxy or as hard as some raw chocolate bars, making them a smoother, more enjoyable texture.

My chocolate bars are available at a low price because I have low overheads and they are handmade without fancy packaging.  They are individually wrapped in paper and then secured in foil for freshness.  My chocolate bars are currently available in plain, peppermint or orange spice flavours.  I am offering them in batches of 12 so that you can buy in bulk at low cost. The chocolate stores well in the fridge or freezer for many months but I don't think you'll need that long a shelflife once you taste them!

*Organic ingredients:- cacao butter, coconut butter, algarroba, lucuma, spices, himalayan salt, vanilla, essential oils of orange, peppermint.




Bars are £1.60 each 25g bar
12 bars = £19.20 plus 3.75 p&p


*PLEASE NOTE*  ONLY GOJICOCO'S ARE PRESENTLY AVAILABLE TO ORDER!!!
THANK YOU.






Flavours




No comments:

Post a Comment