Sunday 16 March 2008

Raw Intelligence

Well, all I can say is that when you are raw, the body sometimes does it's own thing and you (the ego) have no control over it. We're moving towards a full moon and the equinox all in the same week and there is strong expanding energy influences. This has affected me in the last week with a strong cleanse, where I have been put in the position of resting and juicing with frequent trips to the bathroom. I'm beginning to feel stronger now but am going slowly with food. This kind of thing also happened around the same time last year and the year before, in fact probably every springtime since being raw. So, if you're feeling a little out of sorts at this time, don't despair. It's just the raw intelligence of your body at work. Take it easy and enjoy some invaluable 'me' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment